Join Date: Dec 2001
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 14
18th Annual Annapolis Leukemia Cup Regatta
My crew and I aboard Fela collected over $1500 for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society, MD Chapter. There is still time to donate to benefit the LLS. There were 7 boats in the Leuckemia Crusing Class. Four boats did not showed up and we finished the race tied for 3rd.
Did you know that:
- Every four minutes, someone in this country is diagnosed with blood cancer.
- Every ten minutes, someone dies from these cancers.
- Leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children and young people under age 20.
- Lymphomas are the most common blood cancers
- The myeloma survival rate is only 34 percent.
to make a donation.