SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailnet Members from around the world check-in please.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010

b1cxto35 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to b1cxto35
Hi Everyone,
My husband & I began sailing last year. We had motor boats for a couple of years but unfortunately they didn't do a thing for me. We purchased a 22 foot Tanzer last season. It was a great little sturdy boat that made learning to sail quite easy. I think like most things, experience seems to be the best teacher. P had just finished his work life when we purchased the Tanzer so he was able to spend all of his summer last year learning about the boat and sailing. We decided this year that we would like something just a bit bigger that we could spend a weekend aboard and a boat with more headroom. We purchased a 1984 Hunter 25.5. We just sold the Tanzer to a new sailor who I'm sure will enjoy it as much as we did. P spends most of his days with the Hunter learning, fixing, changing, installing, etc. Sailing has become his passion. There was lots of new learning to do with the Hunter and we still have questions that we are looking for answers to and we are hoping that this forum will help us connect with other Hunter 25.5 owners that may have some answers. The Hunter has been great so far and we are looking forward to many years of sailing.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook