Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal, West Coast
Thanked 112 Times in 95 Posts
Rep Power: 13
- 34 to 36 ft
- PHRF rating less than 100
- Single-handable (Main traveller in cockpit, Roller Fuller, Jib Winches Reachable from helm)
- Less than 5 ft Draft with Fixed Keel
- Teak Interior/Aft Stateroom/Nav Station/Full Galley/LP Stove & Oven/Refrigeration/AC
- Updates Electronics (AIS, Sailing Instruments, Chartplotter at Helm)
- Inverter/Charger/Battery Monitor/High-Output Alternator/2 House & Dedicated 3rd Cranking Battery)
- Laminate Performance Cruising Sails
- Head with Full Shower & Cockpit Shower/Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Minimal Exterior Teak
Like this one?
RM YACHTS | RM 1060
The previous model is a favorite among young French long distance cruisers. That's a bluewater boat with lot of transats and probably circumnavigations.
RM YACHTS | RM 1050
I now that this boat has 1.6 draft and that works with so little because it is a sharp twinkeel. For having the same performance with a normal keel it is nedeed 1.9 draft. If you have really a nead for less than 1.5, you will need a boat with a lifting keel, or you will not have a boat with a very good performance to windward.
Last edited by PCP; 07-15-2010 at 06:44 PM.