SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Nautical Tattoos

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  sailjunkie 
#1 ·
I am thinking of getting another tattoo and would like it to be nautical. I know people with tattoos enjoy showing them off and I enjoy looking at them. So it would be great to see some nautical tattoos. I will upload a pic of my first when I get more time and figure how.

#6 ·
How about a bucket of money being thrown at a boat?

#8 ·
Been sailing since 1958; Still don't have a tattoo. But have seen many from propellers on buttocks to Clipper ships on the chest. Sailor girls, in various states of dress, on the arms and a cherry or two just above you know what. From old time cannons to cross flint locks (the marine dettachment on board). Anchors, Anchors and more anchors of all the assorted types there are. Along with various kinds of war ships.

Please note: I still don't have a tattoo of any sort.... Hate needles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.