SailNet Community - View Single Post - Refrigeration conversion
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010

Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by j34035 View Post
I am investigating refrigeration conversion kits. The 2 systems I am looking at are the Waeco Cold Machine and also the Frigobar package systems. This goes into my J/34c which is a lake-bound weekender/vacation boat, not a liveaboard. The present icebox is ~6 cuft with 3" insulation all around. It is top loading. My questions are:
-How important is freezer capability (to you) rather than making it refrigeration only
-Anyone have experience with either system that they would share
-Any recommendations different than the systems I have listed.

Thanks for your help!!
DD

You should also consider the new 12V Sea Frost system. Cleve has developed a very cool new 12V unit to augment his engine driven refrigeration line. The customer service with Sea Frost is second to none in the industry. I am a customer for life because they've treated me beyond even my wildest expectations. Small company EXCELLENT products, support and service..

Sea Frost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

© Images In Posts Property of Compass Marine Inc.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook