SailNet Community - View Single Post - THe perfect boat
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010

solman55 is on a distinguished road
THe perfect boat

I found the perfect boat for me to liveaboard. It is a 1980 Watkins 27 in great shape they want 12,000 for it but think I will offer them something but I am trying to make sure I will be able to get it. I figured I would get a loan for it so that I wont be solid broke. I need to find out though what would be a good way so I can almost guarantee that I get the loan. I haven't missed a payment on anything and I have had a job for 5 years and plan on keeping it for a good long while, and my boss even said that he would write me a letter for the bank maybe saying how good of a worker I am or something that would convince them to give me money. I would like to know what else I could do. I want to try everything this boat is the one. Im in school and get grant money so I should be able to pay it off very fast and I even have a free liveaboard slip lined up, since I work on the water its great and they even have laundry and showers so i am very excited and know I can afford a loan, it will be cheaper than an apartment.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook