SailNet Community - View Single Post - Galley Sole Replacement
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Well first off I want to apologise for not getting shots of the first coat going on...I thought the camera was on, but it was on pause...Bummer!...so you missed out on the coolest part of wood working for me, which is watching the awesome spectacle of transformation from raw wood, come to life with the depth and luster of an applied finish right before your eyes.

Any way It turned out as expected, so I am very pleased...This will be a vast improvement over original and match the rest of the boat's sole very well.

Thanks for watching all these videos.... and stay tuned for the last one, which will be the install into the boat.

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.

Last edited by Stillraining; 07-21-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook