Paceship Blue Jacket 23 from the 60s??
This looks like a sleek vintage (C&C) design but there is not much info out there.
Can anyone comment on its design, quality or daysailing qualities? I'm looking to:
- moor on a large New England lake
- handle 4 comfortably for daysails
- board fairly easily from a swim
- have good family sailing qualities but not too sluggish
- trailer in off-season to winter in my barn.
Certainly a boat this old needs close inspection, but I am trying to decide whether to even travel a few hours to look at one.