Join Date: May 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
So I decided to clean what I had to start. The removed covers came out great. I cleaned the white under sides with degreaser first and then scrubbed with soap and water. Then put them in the washer...those came out pretty good.
The foam I soaked in a vinegar water mixture in a small swimming pool I had. These are drying now. To get the excess water out I placed them on the sidewalk...put a piece of plywood over them and ran them over with my front wheel...several times...flipped it over and did the same...They are drying now....we'll see what happens.
I think what I will wind up doing it is using those that I have cleaned,,,then buying a topper...probably 4"...and cutting that to go over top. Then I'll cut the topper to fit...maybe...depends on how everything smells when dry...thank for you help!!!!
Last edited by TheRealBill; 07-24-2010 at 08:06 PM.