SailNet Community - View Single Post - Reality Check- Who has had their boat burglarized?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010
Relapsing

ArcherBowman is on a distinguished road
Man - doesn't that just make you want to punch someone in the mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamDestructo85 View Post
Our old boat was broken into while at dock on a residential street. My dad has known some of our neighbors over 25 years. apparently, a couple and a kid or two sat in the cockpit as if they were waiting for us and avoided any suspicion. luckily they weren't very knowledgeable seeing they stole tools and the car stereo installed in the cabin and left all the expensive electronics alone.

years at sea for me: 12-15. my dad: like a hundred. and it happened in fort lauderdale area

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of sailing is? Love. You take a boat in to sea that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her afloat when she oughtta founder... tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens… makes her a home." Captain Malcom Reynolds, Paraphrased
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook