SailNet Community - View Single Post - Galley Sole Replacement
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post
Well make sure you let me know when it happens. One of these days old pal we is goin' for a sail on that girl......
I wont let the day slip by ya womby...I promise....and Im holding you to that sail...
Shoot!.. she will be in top shape for you and the Wombets vacation here in another year or two...

Smack...Re: cost of materials.....Id just have to google it up myself....go for it.. ....But I always appreciate your words of appreciation my friend...Thanks for that...

If you ever get up this way I'll let ya carve your initional in the floor just like Mrs. Johnsons said you use to do to your school desk......

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook