1. The jibsheets, should they basically rub on the metal posts of the lifelines?
2. Does cleating the outhaul on the boom seem correct?
3. If the unused cheek blocks are for the lazy jack, how would the reefing line work?
Thank you kindly again,
1. With a smaller jib, the sheets go inside the lifelines. With the track way back on the boat, and toward the rail, it is for a genoa. Everything needs to go outside of the lifelines.
2. Yes, that is how it was on my C22.
3. Not sure from the pictures, but, could the line floating around at the leech of the sail with the block be a topping lift (used to hold the boom up when the sail is lowered)? It is adjustable so the leech of the sail is not caught. However, it appears the mainsail you have on is a bit small, or possibly the outhaul isn't as tight as it would normally be. The larger cheek block that is more foreward is the one we used for the jiffy reefing setup. It should be directly below the reefing cringle in the sail.