SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
Paulo,

Thank you for the I will assume brands of the boats, Would also assume a bit later this evening where I am I will look them up via google/yahoo/equal search engine.

I think for me tho, a SF3200/Elan 310/350 will be the most logical ones to really focus on, as other wise, not sure how to ship here etc, with the dealer being the same for Jeanneau and Elan, that will not be a hard thing to accomplish getting a boat. Granted one hates to pay the local dealer a share, but at times.........better than figuring it all out yourself some times. Have clients that have tried to landscape there yards etc themselves, and somewhere along the line they call me, I have to fix what they screwed up, along with put the rest in correctly, sometimes it costs them more than if they would have had me do everything to begin with!

Hope you are having a good trip! I have a friend of mine thru local YC coming over to Croatia to charter a boat in a week or so, should be there over at least the first week in Sept. not sure arrival or departure, or the city they are to be sailing out of initially.

Marty