SailNet Community - View Single Post - NEW B Questions
Thread: NEW B Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010

trisstan87 is on a distinguished road
Okay guys, first off thank you for replying. Second thank you for your patience. I understand what you all are saying very well, just as I understand the concepts of Alkines in Organic Chemistry or point-slope formulas used in College level Calculus. However, I am infinitly more excited about sailing, boats, voyages, and the like than I have ever been about ring structures for organic carbon compounds or what quadrant cotangent is positive in. I do spend a lot of time searching these forums before I ask any questions. I realize a lot of what ask seems to jump around, but I do that to save space. Otherwise the post I just put up would be 5 post, one for each question, and even I would have a wear on my patience from such a barrage of noobness. Knowing this I try to keep my questions concise and as much out of the way of good post as possible.
I just want to say that I really do appreciate the advice given, and I will use it. Barring losing my hands or a world-wide internet blackout I will be a frequent visitor to this site and yes, I am sure I will ask many more questions on my way up the ladder. I will try not to ask stupid questions but forgive me if I do, I am a humble newb excited by every aspect of this life style and I find I cannot quench my thirst for knowledge on the subject fast enough.
So again, I am sorry my questions jump around, I will try to get them to fall-in as soon as possible. I will read the literature prescribed and I will continue searching this site for other unknowns. I only hope on the days I have too many question marks and not enough answers that the sailors here will oblige my ignorance and keep me steering in the right direction.
Thanks a lot guys,
Tristan.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook