Is there a special way to get to today's posts when an ad is blocking the links?
1) I tried guessing the position on the pull-down list. That just gave me the ad's link.
2) The close "button" did not close anything, I think it was a trick link to get you to follow the ad (really inappropriate, that spam technique).
3) I thought about going to subscribed threads and simply reading them until the annoying ad went away. Then figured I'd post this instead.
4) Not planning on buying Morton's Sea Salt anytime soon. Annoyed at them actually (misplaced, I'm sure)
5) By the time I got the above screenshot, put it on my ftp site and got ready, the ad was no longer in the way. Is there a set time limit on this blocking?
Argh <--- sound of frustration.