SailNet Community - View Single Post - Ronnie Simpson Giving It Another Go
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010

imagine2frolic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBurton View Post
Try what? Reason with you? No thanks. You obviously have some sort of vendetta/agenda against someone who made a mistake a few years ago and who is now trying to become a good sailor. Give it a rest.

Oh - and see a doctor about the half tennis ball sized lump behind your ear, that cant be good.
I've been seeing a doctor, and a second for the past several weeks. Had scopes shoved down my throat until it was bloody raw. Had one shoved in my nostril until I thought it was touching my brain. Had a CT scan, and the fluids inserterd into my system made me feel warm all over.

Now I have never measured a tennis ball , but the doctor measured me. He told me 6 centimeters. For the life of me I had no idea what that converted to. I went to a conversion site, and that equals 2.4 inches. Now take the circumference, and slice it in half. My questimation is about half a tennis ball. You're absolutely right.....THAT CAN'T BE GOOD .

I'll be flying into S.F. CA., St. Louis, and most likely Jax Florida all for various reasons from Panama. Want to meet me at the airport, and give me a ride to the next doctor?

Nothing personal against Ronnie. He didn't like being called out on the truth, and asked for a pissing match, so he's got one. You want to take sides. I have no problem with that. You & smack make good cheerleaders. Although smack has gone a wee bit far in his compliments. Apollo 13?

Ronnie said he couldn't have done it without his boatmate. The boatmate probably with his experience was the real captain. I had no idea what abilities he had until Ronnie described them. This most likely added to his success making his planned destination. Alone may have been another situation, but we will never know, so congradulations once again to Ronnie making S.F.

Next time you want to criticize someone's form. You might want to look at your own .......i2f

Oh yeah, to those who PMed me. Thanks for your support

BORROWED, No single one of us is as smart as all of us!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook