SailNet Community - View Single Post - seabee
Thread: seabee
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010

seabee is on a distinguished road
Cool seabee

I just bought a 1984 watkins 29, and have sailed her 4 times, great boat!! the doctor that owned the boat had a stroke, and was un-able to tell me much about the boat, and if there is anyone that could answer one guestion!!where the heck is the fuel gage??. the boat was in water when bought and I was not sure of how much fuel was there , to the point of not knowing if I had enough fuel to make it to the fuel dock. and I know that I should not fuel in the slip (go Green) but I did re-fuel with 2 Gal. I find it hard to beleive that any one would build boat without one. Also if anyone has a owners manual on this boat and could find it in there heart to let me know , I would be more than happy to pay for all copying /mailing cost. a little on me ------I have been sailing since I was 12 --2 sunfish-- 2 hobie 14 -- 3 hobie 16-- I built 27 ft. sloop and sailed out of ST. joe mi. for 6 years . crewed on a 30ft out of same harbor, retired Navy chief 21 years, well folks, I hope to hear anything about this boat Seabee
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook