SailNet Community - View Single Post - Team Compass Point Offshore Racing 2006
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006

14ting is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to 14ting
14tings answers

Sailing Dog,

If you can't figure anything out, '14ting', is actually the license plate on my van, check out http://www.companies.govt.nz and you will find out that Team Compass Point Ltd and Compass Point Enterprises (2006) Ltd are both owned and directed by me. What NZ ISP's do with their web and mail hosting is NOT MY PROBLEM, the whole idea of the campaign is to bring OFFSHORE RACING within reach of more people, the website is slowly coming back on line, I AM A ELECTRICAN PRIMARY BUSINESS IN NEW HOUSING, the MARINE SIDE IS RUN BY TEAM COMPASS POINT LTD, and I AM NOT A WEB DESIGNER, the site when it is finished, is simple and functional, and I do not have time to sit in front of a computer all day every day. Feel free to get on a plane to New Zealand and come and see me. The race pricing was reduced as I have now purchased the boat and not chartering it every time I want to use it.

As I said in the email, call me!! that is what a phone is for.

Credit cards are accepted if you pay the charges, wouldn't you rather reduce costs by not taking them.

And the crew for the next two races is not full!, the Sydney to Goldcoast had a full crew. and a couple of people dropped out.

Last edited by 14ting; 06-14-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook