SailNet Community - View Single Post - Rawson30 Bluewater move it away from NJ to Bermuda or Carrib. and use up to 3 months
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006

JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its nightmare for me, cannot live on my boat, must pay for accomodation, feel wery bad , because if feel good in chaoss between the people , wouldnt sell the house and purchase the boat. And another thing, Rawson 30 from 1962 was sold in Europe in Great Britain for 25K ,4 times more! I would never put together so much money. That boat needs renovation and no american want to work, so those boats evevn very valuable cruisers are very cheap. I was searching for it 3!!! years on net. So DO NOT consider as spam and do not think that way. I had 2 terrible years to trave thru Europe to find someone. But those people are just comfortable and terribly rich idiots not able to go with old boat. I sail just with handy GPS, candles in lantern and rudder tied by rope instead of autopilot. And will go around the world with it. And repair every time when possible to maintain and preserve it till the end of the life.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook