SailNet Community - View Single Post - Irwin 52' video. You gotta' see this...
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoceanaire View Post
Let me fill in the blanks. Yes, we do sail, on a regular basis, from NYC to the Bahamas, via South Florida. Yes, everything is glued/bolted down, what isn't is put away, takes about 15-20 minutes. In our travels we met lots of sailing couples, and have found that if the cruising is like camping, one of them is usually a bit less . . . entusiastic. We live on her, so its a home. You really can have both, and we do. Now what was that about attitude?
I just wanna know if those were mink throws on the beds. Like I said...pimpin' baby!

Oh - and I'm glad to know everything is bolted/glued. Having a 300 lb stone Tibetan Bhudda dropping into the aft sack with you at 3 am is seriously bad mojo...mink or no mink.

Nice ride dude. Welcome to SN.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook