SailNet Community - View Single Post - Annapolis Photo-Op Invitation
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010
Aeolus II

mccary is on a distinguished road
The PHOTOS are up...

The pictures just finished uploading ... (12:40am Monday). The website is on my business site, 2010 SailNet Chesapeake Bay Photo Op Enjoy and email me the files numbers you want sent to you (you click on the thumbnails to see a larger image & numbers).

It was a fun day, we started at just a bit past 9:30 and were finished before 11. I want to thank my 3 helpers, my brother Mike and Don Wagner of Der Baron (West River sailer/racer) and to Jamison Hurst from Allentown PA (riding on Auspicious). Also a special thanks to Eryka for the wonderful dinner Saturday night and the T37Chef for the gourmet lunch he had sent to us today (the pictures would have been posted earlier, but we had to chow down for a lengthy time).

It rained, not too hard, the entire time but it finally started to clear after we finished. We should make this an annual affair. But with our luck for weather maybe we should reconsider... I have a busy work week this week, so let me know the file numbers and I will send them out as soon as possible...

Boat show, sure I am planning on going on Friday.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mccary; 09-27-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook