SailNet Community - View Single Post - Rawson30 Bluewater move it away from NJ to Bermuda or Carrib. and use up to 3 months
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006

JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Of course I post it to more places, where the right people can find it. And in general, I dont believe, because right people cruising their boats in the middle of nowhere and DONT CARE about internet, I would do the same if not that idiot rules, due which my legally purchased property is not accesible for me. To proof the ownership call to previous owner Doug Koriakin 609-204-0835 , or to marina owner Jim Richards 215-397-7583 , or fixed 856-467-9173. Ask for man from Europe with email: vyparina@pobox.sk. And such stupid thing can ask only who just bothers, there is www link , where are all the numbers. And emails, so you could already proof the ownership without asking me anything. But some people do not think , just write their bublah without serious prooving of the situation. Its normal on internet sometimes, therefore I do not like it. But its another possiblity to find somebody to move the boat. And better ask just Doug, previous owner. Marina owner is angry to me that the boat is very long time there.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook