SailNet Community - View Single Post - Warning of Fraudsters and Scams
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010

wolyus84 is on a distinguished road
Freshbreeze i also received the same mail that you posted here. ill post what i have received here below.

***** Dear (i have to remove my name for privacy reasons.)
We want to use this opportunity in congratulating you in advance for accepting to join our company. How soon do you want to come or can you make it down here within the next two week as we are urgently in need of you to arrive here as soon as possible .If you know it is possible for you to arrive here within the next two weeks , kindly find attached to this mail job interview questionnaire for you to fill and submit back to us so that it will speed up the process of your appointment letter.

We advice you to keep record of your application reference number and we hope you are not attached to any company presently so that you will focus on your job application as we are highly in need of you to arrive here soon, if not kindly let us know now before you sign any contract agreement with us.If yes we suggest that you start writing your resignation now to whom ever you are working for, so that you can pay more attention to your newly job ,if only you are really serious about this job offer..

*Full Name:
*Mother Full Name:
*Present Location:
*Nationality
*Date of Birth :
*Phone Number:

We await your immediate response to this mail.
Regards
Capt. Wilson Scott

**** so what do you think guys?!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook