SailNet Community - View Single Post - What Day will you be going to the Annapolis Sailboat Show?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010

PalmettoSailor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Sunday or Monday for me. Looking for a new Magma Grill, Maybe sails but I have pretty much zerod in on UK or Quantum. May look for a main sail track system also
You should check out the Dickenson Sea-B-Ques as well. I looked at them all a few years ago and found the best deal at the show was on the Sea-B-Que. I've been very happy with it.

The new Magma's (not the kettle's) also get good reviews so, I'd shop both and buy the best deal. I think you'll be happy with either, but you should at least check out the competition.

My wife and I will probably go up Saturday and maybe go back on Sunday but haven't firmed up plans yet. She's on travel this week and doesn't get back until Friday so if she's worn out we may wait and go Sunday.

What will I be looking for? We nothing really. We're pretty happy with the way the boat is set up, with the exception of some rigging issues I'll address over the off season, so we'll just walk around and see if we find anything we can't live without. At the very least, I'll have a few Painkillers to help face the season winding down.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook