SailNet Community - View Single Post - What Day will you be going to the Annapolis Sailboat Show?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010

kb3pwc is on a distinguished road
So much to see, so little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Sunday or Monday for me. Looking for a new Magma Grill, Maybe sails but I have pretty much zerod in on UK or Quantum. May look for a main sail track system also
chef2sail, we may see you if you are there Monday. We have a "Strong Track" and I do love it. Makes pulling up the main a breeze. Does require the cars on the sail but really makes an easy system. We upgraded to that system when we had our new Main (and staysail) made by Ulhman/Skelley loft out of Havre de Grace. Nice folks and good service. Also gave us the best price. I may have just bastardized their name. Guess I should have looked in Spin Sheet before I wrote this...

I will be looking for new foul weather gear for my sweetie. I think he will be scanning over the electronics that our vessel has never had.

Got my fingers crossed for dry weather. We will hit Weems and Plath first to get some items repaired then we hope to find reasonable parking within a mile of the show.

Happy hunting!!

Leslie
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook