SailNet Community - View Single Post - Do Whales like Concrete Boats!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Well the article says they hit the whale and the boat like you said was wood so What Does it have to do with your question....Just asking?

Wasn't it last years Ha HA race that one Glass boat sank due to hitting a whale as well?...it happens....I think it was a steel boat that was landed upon by a breaching whale this summer as well...I don't think their selective...with play toys or getting out of the way..

If my back itches I use whats available at hand....a few hundred miles out to see that's pretty limited for them...they take what they can get..maybe whales are smarter then we think and knew the concrete boat would last just long enough to get the job done..the glass ones not..

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.

Last edited by Stillraining; 10-08-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook