SailNet Community - View Single Post - Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardhula View Post
Hmm I think that might be an issue with your machine. My Bullet is left on permanently at the moment. As soon as my laptop boots up or its brought out of sleep mode, it connects. This is true with direct LAN connection or with my present setup, Bullet->802.11n WLAN router->laptop WLAN adaptor.
In that case, you may have to power-up the Bullet after powering up the router. When I directly connect the laptop (via wires), I have to power up the Bullet last. The same thing may be happening with a direct connection to the router. Not sure. It is certainly no big deal though.

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .

Last edited by Bene505; 01-16-2012 at 10:13 PM.