SailNet Community - View Single Post - Rawson30 Bluewater move it away from NJ to Bermuda or Carrib. and use up to 3 months
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006

JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Marina

BEFORE I purchased boat thru Ebay, owner said, there will b eno storage fee or just symbolical, because marina owner is his cousin. And the boat is not in marina, but on his backyard. So he told me something like that it is against the law to charge money for it and in full. But after purchase, after 5 months I simply got a demand for 500usd for 5 months. And be sure that if got a visa, I would take the boat awaz in few days after purchase. But your country consider anyone incoming as immigrant ,so no visa for me, because of little medical pension. I didnt have a clue about that, I made businnes to your country and they simply sockinig more and more money fro sick poor pensioner. Here in Europe such boat costs 4 times more money, because Europe is no freedom in outdoor acessory, boats,4x4,old sporting airplanes, everything here is very expensive and considered as luxury thing. Or every countrz or place has something stupid in rules. And what want sick and poor pensioner, have nothing with ALL THAT AT ALL, just my old "bulletproof" sailboat and tranquility far away from ANY system! And instead of that,must apply for a loan, which is complicated if pension is on living minimum, to cover what I owe. And still have nobody to move it.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook