Because of the weather forecast has changed. We delay our departure until Friday morning.
Currently Thursday wind at 7 am will be like this:
Friday will be like this. It will be like this (Northwest to Westerly) until late Monday.
If anyone has more reliable forecast please point it out to me. We don't have much room to move our schedules.