SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Lets get some good sunrise/sunset pictures....

414K views 1K replies 542 participants last post by  tempest 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ADDITION BY CD

THIS HAS BECOME AB OUTSTANDING THREAD. I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A STICKY. I ENCOURAGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WISHES TO PARTICIPATE TO FEEL FREE TO POST. STEPS TO POSTING ARE HERE: http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/28958-steps-posting-pictures.html

FOR THOSE THAT SIMPLY WANT TO LOOK, GO AHEAD. IF THESE PAGES DON'T GET YOU EXCITED ABOUT BOATING, NOTHING WILL. RELAX AND ENJOY.

- CD

Ill post this to counteract my thread about crushing the boat.

Lets post up some good sunrise/sunset pictures.

I took this one lastnight.

See less See more
#600 ·
I took my 1st mate out on her birthday for a sail to Bowen Island and dinner there.On the way home this was the view looking back. A good day indeed.
Nice shot, rigbee... btw, sorry I missed you on your original signup, let me belatedly welcome another Vancouverite to the site!:)

#601 ·
Sunrise on the Michigan Shoreline; Lake Michigan.
Beautiful lazy fall Sail 10/23; South Haven to Holland single handed (nobody to tell me what to do)

Reactions: 156680
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.