SailNet Community - View Single Post - Information on the Wilderness 30'? By Wilderness Boat Works
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010

racepace is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone

Thanks for the great tips and info.

I like the sounds of a good handling quick boat, especially a rare one!! I'd love to get into some more racing. So maybe it won't a long term liveaboard, but a short term camp aboard...

Maybe its just a pipe-dream to have a boat right now, but the current owner really wants to get it to someone who would value it for what it is and is willing to make a long term paying contract or some other arrangement, they're not interested in the money but more that it gets put to good use (the vibe I get). I believe its just been sitting. There are a lot of boats just sitting in Seattle, rather sad to see.

I'm going to go look at it none the less, and will do some research on boat inspections and take some photos so that there is a least some photo documentation of this boat on the web (I cannot find a single picture of one).

I'll be posting up my results. From the picture on the ad I think she has some beautiful lines and looks racy. It also sounds like a fun racer, phrf is around 100-120 (multiple sources), so not bad.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook