SailNet Community - View Single Post - Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
Billy(S)Ruffin',

How difficult is it for you to get all the pieces delivered to you down there? Do you need someone to help be an intermediary for shipping?

A flag halyard will work, yes. And Dog's idea of taking the weight of the wire on the flag halyard instead of the connector is a really good one.

I'd go with a longer wire than 50', if you are planning to work down in the salon and routing the wire under your hard dodger. 75' would be better, I'd think.

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .