SailNet Community - View Single Post - GROCO-HF Flush-Dry Problem
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 07-03-2006 Thread Starter
GROCO-HF Flush-Dry Problem

Iíve rebuilt my GROCO-HF and Iím having problems with the Flush-Dry lever position.

Using the diagram at , the flush lever (part 5) will not move to the flush-dry position. I did this rebuild because the gasket (part 10) wore out. The first time I replaced it, everything worked fine when pumping out the bowl and flushing water through the system. However, when I tried to operate the lever to the flush-dry position, I encountered a lot of resistance. I pushed it on over and managed to rip the gasket (part 10). When I bought another kit and replaced the gasket the lever still would not flip over to the flush-dry position. Given the cost of these kits, Iím not about to force it again!

Has anyone else run into this problem? As best I can tell from GROCOís documentation, everything is installed correctly. With the exception that I still canít see where the ďbridgeĒ (Part 8) goes, so it hasnít been installed. I didnít think that would be an issue given that the documentation says that it was added to later models. Could this be the source of my problem?

If there's a better place or forum to ask this question, please let me know.

Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome