SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Yes, on post 174 we have talked about this one, but I believe they had not yet made one, so no photos, other than the plans, were posted.

That interior looks functional, even if a bit too "white plastic" to my taste. But that boat is gorgeous, I would say sexy . I am going to look if I can find more pictures

Regards

Paulo
Paulo,

There are some more pics. If you don't I'll post some later on today. I didn't want to clutter up the thread if we had already covered this boat.

The Sydney's are a pretty cool boat. Not for living on or long term cruising but hotsy tottsy for round the buoys and the occasional offshore, if that is your thing.

Now, you know that I like the Pogo for what she is but for a 'cruising' circumnavigation I don't get it. Ok, so I am a much more laid back sailor than you or it seems MyOcean but out at sea in anything other than really calm conditions 15 knots and up is simply going to be bloody uncomfortable and a hell of a lot of work. I appreciate the argument about getting there as fast as possible but as long as I have a boat capable of topping ten or so knots in the right conditions then I will be a happy chappy indeed. If I want a burst of 15knts then I'll come sailing with you guys.

ps - not really any other pics of the Syd 37...

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.

Last edited by tdw; 11-04-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook