SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Hey Marty...

EVOSION » Feature

I'm thinking front opening fridge almost opposite the stove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
Paulo,

For how I sail etc, how does one say "PUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRFECT!" the cockpit layout, fantastic. Interior, I can see some fixes, but I am being nit picky to the nth degree!

I can not see a true floorplan drawing, but I am pretty sure I could draw out the floorplan if need be. I do not see an ice chest or equal. That is the only thing I picture wrong. With that, I am sure it is there, but it's the where!

I could live quite happily with that boat for a good many years. Interior looks big enough to suit my wife. Its quick. I could cruise it here in the salish sea, ie puget sound north to BC islands etc. If I wanted to do a circumnav of Vancouver Island I could, or up to Alaska on the inside passage.........

Looks sailable with 1 or 2 folks easy enough, everything gets to the helms man for the most part, 2 folks could easily sail it.......perfect keeps coming up. I definetly have a new favorite boat. Now to show to spouse!

I have to admit, from a cost point, the new 1st 35 would be my choice at this moment.........but this Evosion........ droools......

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook