SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010

PCP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post

If I have a criticism of Regina/Nordship/CR it is that in order to get that bloody great cabin aft the helm position ends up very high and very exposed....

Paulo, if you do find a pic of the Arcona DS I would love to see it. I suspect she would be a beautiful boat and worth seeing. I'd figure outrageously expensive.
ps - Paulo....I see the MadDogs referring to plans to visit Australia but not that they intend selling the boat.
One of the reasons to have a high helm position is because you need to be up enough to be able to look over the cabin and the cabin is a lot more high than on a non DS boat.

I will post Arcona DS pictures on the thread about DS. I have it on other computer in my atelier (I think). Yes, it is a nice boat, but the Cr 40 is nicer. I agree that the Luffe 43 has no comparison , but the three boats are on the same league in what regards sailing. Even if the Luffe is faster, these boats are much faster than any other DS that I know off, with the exception of the Dehler 41Ds that is also a relatively fast boat.

Yes, they want to sell the boat and buy a bigger one:

For Sale: CR 400DS pilothouse sailboat

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook