SailNet Community - View Single Post - Wheel to Tiller Conversion
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 11-17-2010 Thread Starter
Skipper Joe
Senior Member
Skipper Joe's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
anyone? Just wondering what the deck plate is called where the tiller goes into the deck and where I can get one? Is it something I have to make? This pic is an example...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skipper Joe

Last edited by Faster; 11-17-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: fixed pic
Skipper Joe is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome