SailNet Community - View Single Post - beware of barefoot charters
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
I don't see the need to pull the thread either.....

however......

it is fair and reasonable for the charter business concerned to raise an objection based on the anonymity of the the complainant and its also reasonable to point out that while their may be validity in the complaints, we are looking at two supposedly injured parties since 2002.

There are usually two sides to every story and not every complaint is necessarily valid.

Now I do not know anything about Barefoot Charters. I've certainly never had any dealings with them but dirty dealings in the charter industry are after all not unheard of.

edit...I said two complaints.....more than that but it is possible that some of the complainants are the same people. Their is sock puppetry at work here. We'll try and sort it out.

edit...having re read this schemozzle and having realised that there are a number of sock puppets involved I'm thinking the thread is about to breath its last.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.

Last edited by tdw; 11-17-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook