EGG-cellent comments captain. I will keep them in my book/head and check out all suggested locations. I don't have a Bahamas chart, so Google map will do it for now......hahaha. Captains, please do not have a heart attack. It is just an initial planing stage.
I am thinking to keep a watch on the weather, if the weather looks good I will fly down to Lake Worth and depart the next day to Bahamas. I hope the air fare is reasonable since I will book the same day or next day. I just can't sit at the dock waiting for the good weather window, but I will if I have to.
Time is more precious than money. I need to use it wisely.
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.