SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2013 Americas Cup will be in San Francisco
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011

imagine2frolic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobstahpotts View Post
This is my point exactly. Someone should be able to take their own boat, something available to them, and upgrade it with the newest technologies to enter the race and not be left in the dust.Limitations would be a wonderful thing, but the New York court system does not seem to think they are necessary as they keep allowing more and more to happen. Perhaps another amendment to the Deed of Gift needs to be considered now...
How do you think they get the latest technology without pushing the limits? I don't think you understand how much $ it takes to run a Grand Prix car per year. No mater what the sport improvements trickle down to us regular users..

I am still trying to manage to get Imagine home to S.F. Bay. With plans to soon depart after arriving. Now I may have to postpone leaving S.F. to watch the A/C from the water?.............i2f

BORROWED, No single one of us is as smart as all of us!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook