SailNet Community - View Single Post - Senior sailors ??
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006
Wandering Aimlessly

PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckabout

Just wondering, I am in a reflective mood today thinking maybe I should take advantage of the years I have left and go sailing as often as I can and just enjoy what I have while I have it.

Or am I making much ado about nothing to semi'quote the Bard.
I believe that you answered your own question. Be it sailing or otherwise, enjoy what you have, while you have it. That goes for 62, or 26.

Life is full of people who chase that "elusive something" that they think will bring them happiness, only to find it and realize, not only is it not what they thought it would be, but that they missed out on so much while they were looking for it. Things, will never make us as happy as those moments in time when our hearts, or souls, or spirits, are touched by the joy of being alive.

Regards,

Free, is the heart, that lives not, in fear.
Full, is the spirit, that thinks not, of falling.
True, is the soul, that hesitates not, to give.
Alive, is the one, that believes, in love.
JCP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Website & Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook