SailNet Community - View Single Post - Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011
Hmmm

Bilgewater is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardhula View Post
I wonder if the "lock up" you refer to is simply the result of enabling DHCP on the 192.168.10.xx subnet. As explained in the guide you loose access to the setup menu once the changes are made because you have changed the IP address. You need to reset your PC LAN adapter to obtain address automatically (default setting). DHCP on your Bullet will do its stuff with your PC & you should then be able to access it again on new address 192.168.10.20
Tried this, no luck. Right now it does nothing anymore. I connect it, get two green lights LAN control panel shows it connecting as "unidentified network". Entering 192.168.1.20 in the browser results in nothing now. But it was like that intermittantly before, now I can't get to the setup page at all. Need to take a break and get some other stuff done. Thanks for the help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Impulse III
Truant Pilothouse