Is this because in the instructions you are told to change Bullet address to 192.168.10.20 ?
If you have made the change then naturally you will need to use this new address.
Suggest you reset Bullet then start again.
Well well well, that's definitely part of my problem.
OK...I have success (somewhat).
Thanks very much for your time Dan and Richard.
I will say now, I'm in a somewhat remote area close to a very very tiny village and it has given me wifi where I had none prior to getting this going. Right now the antenna is sitting vertically in the pilothouse and I have about 4 good sites to choose from and a few encrypted ones, so I expect better once I experiment with hoisting the unit up the mast.
I have some major problems. For example (and this is what has been giving me a lot of grief all along and it's why it's taken so long to get all the changes made). This is quite random, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Right now for example my LAN is reading "Network 2" and I can surf the net. When I open a new window and select 192.168.10.20 I get the logon page but as soon as I make the entries and hit a return, the LAN immediately switches to "Network cable unplugged" and then it changes to "Identifying" and finally "Network 2" and I never get in. On the odd occasion I can get in but changing to another wifi location will give me the same results.
To get it going again, I have to disconnect the power to the Bullet, wait about 5 or 10 minutes and then I can get as far as changing sites, hitting "change" and then hitting "apply" under the wireless tab. but the moment I select the "Main" tab, I loose my connection again just like above. But if I go through that process again, I can see that it has actually been changed. Sometimes I can just re-launch the browser but usually I have to unplug the Bullet and let is sit for a while.
This is all very very random and changes for whatever reason. I haven't made any changes to settings for quite a few hours since I got it to work.
 As far as I can tell right now, once I have a connection to a site, I can surf as long as I want without running into the above problems. But I haven't had a lot of time connected to test that. The problem seems to occure whenever I try to get to the AirOS setup page.
 So it appears that I do have problems even if I'm just surfing. It says I'm connected but I can't open any web pages. There is no way for me to tell what the connection is like but after powering down the Bullet for a period of time and starting over, and going through the same process, I can link to the same wifi site and I'm back in business.
This doesn't really work very well as is, it's very frustrating.