SailNet Community - View Single Post - Rawson30 Bluewater move it away from NJ to Bermuda or Carrib. and use up to 3 months
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006
JohnysRawson30 JohnysRawson30 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
LIsten I paid for boat, boat is mine and if got visa, Im long time away with her, but didnt get, because of little medical pension/retirement , that income is not enough income for embassy and they considered such man as potential immigrants from economic reason.Im in in European union, and can legally work or immigrate (is not immigration just moving from one state to another, like from NJ to FL in USA) in any rich country (my country is poor) "form economic reasons" but autorities on bureaus usually everywhere in the world has little bit slower brain and understanding of true situation and just produce blablabla aroud CLEAR things, as some other people of that kind. Thanks. Jan. You can manage insurrance if you want, a have boat for longer time. Its on YOU, what you would consider as necessary to do for your safety.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook