SailNet Community - View Single Post - So what do we do here?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Hmm subtle Smack. What forum could you possible be referring to??

Hey Look I agree with all of the above posts. There is two sides to this partnership however, lets admit that as a 'digital medium' Sailnet is somewhat of a dysfunctional family with its only issues.

I hate to say it but the best part of this site was it's heyday and things like the articles........the range of contributors..........and the most recent one of them was like what 9 years ago???? This site is like Grandma and Grandpa's house.......yeah there may be some kids running around down here in the basement having some fun, but guys the house hasn't had a lick of paint in a decade, grandma smells real bad and can't make it down the stairs much anymore and the garage is full of old crap from the good old days.

CD is a visionary, this is one venture in which he tried, as he contiues to try to inject life here, however he is only one guy. If we all, and also the owner of this site won't also inject some life then we may well have something to learn from latts and atts.

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by chall03; 02-18-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook