SailNet Community - View Single Post - Delaware River-Bay and NJ Shore get together
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Udallah,

That makes good sense. Having lived in Ocean City, NJ for 18 years and explored the State Parks and beaches on the bayside of NJ many times there are quite a few neat natural unspoiled areas to see such as the sceinic Maurice River. My daughter and I spend lots of time on the "West" side of NJ watching the various species of birds on the "Atlantic Flyway" migrating. There are also a great number of Bald and American eagles as you said now that we have figured out how we were destroying their population.

Having the size boat with engine you have it mnakes sense to plan the way you are. Usually for us the Delaware trip is the most boring and most drudgery of our excurions to NE or even back home and we are on a "tide" time clock. It is always better to "see the trees" and scenery as you are doing. I envy that.

Takes some Skin so Soft for the greenheads though.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook