SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011

panthene is on a distinguished road
Azuree 33

Hi, As I do not have anything other than a layman's point of view, I am rather reluctant to comment, but here's my point of view...

I have sailed the cruiser version, but as there was very light wind, it really did not give me a view of what's possible. The boat moved well though, with even a very light wind and was responsive. The helm is really precise, but this is the only 2 rudder boat that I have tried..

The interior is really nice and looks better in real life. I preferred it to the Elan 350, which is the other one I was considering. Good design throughout -- lots of thought has gone into the usability and the look. Compared to other boats within the same price range, the interior quality is really impressive.

I like the fact that it was designed for shorthanded sailing -- gives you freedom while cruising. Again, from a cruising standpoint, the table that comes out of the cockpit is a nice touch.

Best regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
We will be waiting . The Azuree 33 seems to be a great boat with a fantastic interior at a good price. I would love to hear your comments on the boat, after all you have probably been inside one.

That interior is just as good as it looks on the photos?

Do you have already sailed one? What are your impressions?

YouTube - Azuree 33 - La prova in mare di SoloVela

YouTube - Prova Azuree 33

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook