SailNet Community - View Single Post - In Europe & Asia they have the Bidet... A what??
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011

PCP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boasun View Post
This proves that most Americans do not know what a BIDET is and what it is used for.
With a BIDET you don't need to use Toilet Paper because cleans the same area that TP is used for.
Wet down there?? A quick brust from your SO's hair dryer will take care of that minor detail.
But many of us Americans are still living in the dark ages.....

Bidés are a latin thing. We use them, the Italians, Spanish and French. Corretion, the women of these countries use them. They have to do with that particular hygiene care the women have one week each month.

I am quite a man from the dark ages and for me in the summer the sea water provides me with almost all the hygiene I need, for a week or so. Not with the ladies that have the need to wash their intimate parts. If a bidé was not so big, or the head so tiny, it would be a great addiction to the boat because it would save a lot of water that is otherwise wasted in a shower, I mean, if you have several ladies aboard as I normally have.

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 03-01-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook