SailNet Community - View Single Post - Solar Stik reviews?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011
Learning the HARD way...

eherlihy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Ocruizers View Post
Good afternoon, All!

The prices range from $3,250 to $3,500, depending on the system. I don't want to get into trouble here as we are not currently advertising on the Sailnet site, (we usually advertise April-June for marine systems)...

If you need more specifics about costing, I invite you to contact us at the office... in fact, if you mention this thread, I'll see to it that you get free shipping on top of it.

To get past the "guards at the gate", you can ask for me personally if you need to.

Remeteau... give me a quick call on the tech support number when you have a few minutes.

Cheers!

THANK YOU BRIAN for posting this. It addresses my specific concern about "Call for pricing," and will probably improve the ratio of good leads to "tire-kickers" from the calls that you receive.

However, to stay on Sailnet's good side, I hope that you advertise on Sailnet as planned.

I understand that prices may change without notice. etc. Bla, bla bla...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook