Has anyone tried using mold avenger? A reputable building contractor I know informed me that it really works great.
Seems it uses enzymes to kill the mold. The mold thinks it's food so it doesn't release spores like it does when you use bleach or something else.
I'm not mold-ologist, so I don't know if this is all correct, but he highly recommends.
I'm about to buy some and would love to hear back how well it works.
This industrial strength enzyme-based cleaner is safe and effective on any surface. Removes dirt, grime, grease, mold, mildew and algae stains as well as delaying the re-growth of mold and mildew. Use anywhere, it won't etch, discolor or damage any surface as it contains no bleach, ammonia, acid or phosphates. 100% biodegradable, this non toxic environment friendly product is safe for people, plants and pets. 32 oz/.9 kg MoldAvenger bottle. Treats up to 100 sq ft.